WHC Ventures is a division of WHC that provides consulting and technical services to small, early-stage, emerging firms that are deemed to have high growth potential, or which have demonstrated high growth (in terms of number of employees, annual revenue, or both).
WHC Ventures invests time, technology and services in these early-stage companies in exchange for equity, or an ownership stake, in the companies they invest in. WHC Ventures take on the risk of advising and supporting risky start-ups with the belief that the firms will grow with our support and become successful.
Equity terms are negotiable and not all firms will be chosen for investment by the WHC Ventures team.
You can expect:
- Unlimited Business Management and Technical Support
- Motivation and Sound Advice
- Financial and Business Metrics to Measure Success
- Preparation for Applying for Capital
- Action Plan for Revenue Growth
- Strategic Plan for Marketing and Sales
- Help with Federal, State and Local Certifications
- Connection to Local, State and National Resources
- Connections to Business Opportunities and Contracts
- Connections to Lenders and Investors
If you are interested in trading our services for equity in your company, contact the WHC Ventures division using the form below: