Will Holmes Consulting, LLC is a business management and technology consulting firm. We serve government agencies (federal, state and local), growing companies (startups to Fortune 500) and non-profit organizations (small and large).
We provide solutions that help business operations run more efficiently and we implement technology to help support processes and strategy.
Our Business Management solutions include:
- Business Planning and Marketing Strategy
- Executive and Entrepreneur Coaching
- Subject Matter Experts and Staffing
- Data Analysis and Management
- Project Management
- Fundraising and Event Management
- Business Development
Our Technology solutions include:
- New Technology Development, Testing and Implementation
- Web Design, SEO, Digital Marketing, CRM and E-Commerce
- Technical and Soft Skills Training
- Reporting and Metrics
- Intellectual Property, Patents, Licensing and Trademarks
- SBIR/ STTR Commercialization and Government Procurement Navigation
- Outsourced IT Support (Remote and Onsite)
We invite you to join our team of Consultants…
PLEASE READ: By filling out this profile, you are letting us know that you are interested in being a 1099 contractor. Be advised, we will feature your profile on our Team Page and leverage your experience and past performance as a part of our business development efforts to acquire new contracts. If we identify an opportunity that could use your particular set of skills we will contact you and invite you to be a part of that project team. Additionally, visitors to our site may contact you directly to inquire about your services.
Please complete the form below. In the field below asking for “Specialty,” please choose from the list of Business Management and Technology Solutions listed above. This will help us with placing you on a team!
Once accepted, these answers will be featured in your public profile on our Team Page. We will send you a confirmation email with links for you to further develop your profile and we will keep you updated on our Business Development efforts and Team meetings. We look forward to working with you!
Note: Your password must contain at least one lowercase letter, one capital letter and one number