Outsourced Technical Assistance
Do your potential applicants, clients or members need more technical assistance than you can comfortably support?
We offer a technical assistance program designed by experienced entrepreneurs to guide new entrepreneurs to revenue growth, greater efficiency, bigger clients and better marketing…
For over a decade, we have studied the needs of startups and growing businesses around the globe. We have educated and coached hundreds of business owners. And we have helped them qualify for capital, add staff and grow sustainable businesses that support their families.
We have developed the WHC Technical Assistance Program to support government agencies, accelerators, incubators, CDFIs, banks and other financial professionals and provide an option for their clients who need assistance in growing their companies.
When you refer your members, applicants and clients to us, they can expect:
- Unlimited Business Advice
- Business Templates and Tools
- Help with preparing for Government Contracts
- Preparation for Meetings with Lenders and Investors
- Action Plan for Revenue Growth
- Strategic plan for Marketing, Sales and Business Development
- Help with Federal, State and Local Certifications
- Connection to Local, State and National Resources
- Connections to Business Opportunities and Partners
- Invitations to Private Networking Events, Webinars and Conferences
- Discounts on Project Work and Professional Services
- Daily Motivation
- Help with Startup Growth
- Promotion of their events and offers to our network of 7000+ professionals and entrepreneurs
We fix them up and send them back to you!
Your clients and members will have a team of consultants to coach them on business strategy, growth, marketing, sales, technology and increasing revenue! Plus, they’ll receive advice on the steps they need to take to be more attractive to lenders, sponsors and investors! And once they are ready, we refer them back to you.
All this at no cost to you!
Technical Assistance Testimonial
The video is 1:45 minutes long. Business owner, Frances Cuesta talks about her experience with the WHC Technical Assistance Program at 1:20. Click here to read all our testimonials.
Interested or have questions? Contact us using the form below.