Solutions for Federal, State & Local Government
Past Performance with Government
We have provided coaching, technical solutions, marketing strategy and training to over 50 companies in the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program through the U.S. Department of Defense Velociter initiative. Additionally, we have provided customized training solutions for The U.S. Small Business Administration, DC Procurement Technical Assistance Center, University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business, the Mayor’s Office of Employment Development, Howard County Schools, Baltimore City Schools, Towson University and Morgan State University. WHC is MBE certified.
Download our Capability Statement –> whc-capability-statement-september-2016
- New Technology Adoption (SBIR and STTR technology and project management; web design; digital marketing; SalesForce implementations; call center technical training and utilization; customer relationship management (CRM) system design; new cloud phone systems; cybersecurity; project management; business analysis; implementation of new databases; data cleansing; optimized hardware; new software; infrastructure assessments and outsourced IT departments)
- Business Operations Strategy (business planning; marketing strategy; small business engagement; community engagement; event planning and management; staffing of project managers and business analysts; market research; operational turn around; focus groups; leadership retreats and strategic planning sessions)
- Emerging Entity and Organizational Development (customized marketing/ sales/ customer service/ management training programs; entrepreneurship training; project and program management; executive leadership consultation; process change management; and implementation of new policies and programs)
- Programs for First Generation Entrepreneurs and Growing Companies- Our MAP Program links entrepreneurs to necessary resources, funding and the ability to accelerate growth. We partner with your city government, large institutions, the Small Business Administration, and Small Business Resource Centers around the country.
- Data Analysis- Our team of experienced data analysts translate your numbers into visual presentations that you can use to make better business decisions. We can send one analyst or a team, for long or short term projects, to assist with requirements analysis, business requirements, software development life cycle and user acceptance testing.
- Project Management- Our team of project managers are certified and experienced professionals, ready to assess the needs, goals and time frame of your initiative and manage all required resources to ensure success. Skills include Agile Methodologies, Software Project Management, Software Development Life Cycle, Scrum, Cloud Computing, Project Portfolio Management, Project Delivery, Vendor Management and Business Process Improvement.
Our NAICS Codes:
- 541611 General management consulting services
- 541611 Business management consulting services
- 541611 Administrative management consulting
- 541612 Personnel management consulting services
- 541613 Sales management consulting services
- 541613 Marketing management consulting services
- 541613 Customer service management consulting
- 541614 Logistics management consulting services
- 541614 Efficiency management consulting services
- 561422 Customer service call centers
- 611420 Software application training
- 611420 Computer training (except repair)
- 611420 Computer software training
- 611420 Computer operator training
- 611430 Professional development training
- 611430 Management development training
To schedule a consultation, enter your information below: