MONTHLY BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL MASTERMIND & NETWORKING SESSION
- Entrepreneurs- Bring your operations, marketing and growth challenges.
- Professionals- Bring your career and motivational challenges.
- Non-profits- Bring your fundraising and organizational challenges.
- Free admission. Free advice. Networking opportunities.
- 4th Wednesdays from 6:30pm to 8pm in Baltimore
WHAT TO EXPECT
Attendees are invited to share their challenges and offer suggestions for other attendees. Our Facilitator, Will Holmes will also offer suggestions and give recommendations. Based on the recommendations, if you feel comfortable, you state what you will do next. Then, at the next session you attend, we ask that you provide a progress report to the group.
Sessions will normally be held in the Baltimore area on 4th Wednesdays. The sessions will be facilitated by a professional coach/consultant to help keep members focused and accountable and to give everyone a chance to share and learn.
The 2017 Summer Mastermind Sessions will be held on 4th Wednesdays at 6:30pm. We will meet and network at the Teavolve restaurant located at 1401 Aliceanna St, Baltimore, MD 21231. The dates for our summer masterminds will be 6/28, 7/26, 8/23 and 9/27. Street and garage parking are available.
If a major scheduling conflict or weather issue occurs, we will reschedule within the month, or worst case, schedule a group conference call. For more information, contact Will Holmes at 410-914-7730.
Need Additional Support?
We invite you to view:
- Our Client Testimonials
- Our 30 Steps for Startups program
- Our MoneyBaltimore Conference
- Our 5 Step Business Plan Solution
- Our Website and CRM Solutions
- Our Small Business Coaching or our Non-Profit Coaching
- Our Marketing Solutions
Space is limited. RSVP below for the next Mastermind session (6/28, 7/26, 8/23 and 9/27).