Goldman Sachs 10k Small Businesses Program in Maryland
Build your next success with practical business education and a supportive network of advisors & peers!
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a program for small business owners that links learning to action. Through the program, you will receive the tools and support to develop a customized growth plan that will take your business to the next level. You will also gain practical skills in topics such as negotiation, marketing and employee management that you can immediately put into action.
Our program, designed by Babson College, the nation’s top-ranked entrepreneurship school, is available at no cost to selected applicants.
Download a brochure–> 10KSB_Applicant_Program_Overview_WH_2018
Interested in being a Goldman Sachs 10kSB Partner who refers applicants to the program? Contact us.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Through the program you’ll be given access to the tools and resources you need to develop a strategic and customized growth plan for your business. By partnering with a one-of-a-kind consortium, in partnership with local academic partners, we are able to help drive economic growth within small business communities while also providing a curriculum that focuses on immediately applicable skills.
Through the program you will learn how to:
• Identify and evaluate business opportunities
• Understand and manage the competitive business environment
• Analyze financial statements
• Access financial capital
• Become a more effective leader
• Become a more skilled negotiator
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION?
The program is designed for small business owners who have a business poised for growth. We look for applicants who are passionate about growing their business and creating jobs in their communities.
To be selected, businesses must meet these criteria:
• Owner or co-owner of a business
• Business in operation for at least two years
• Business revenues of at least $100,000 in the most recent fiscal year
• Minimum of two employees, including the owner and part time staff
To apply, you would complete a 5 minute questionnaire about your business located at https://www.10ksbapply.com/baltimore. If chosen to advance, the next phase is an interview with the 10kSB program facilitators. Then, if selected, you will be added to the next Cohort. There is no cost to participate in this program.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
To get the most out of the program, you will be asked to invest your time to engage in the following:
• Attend a program orientation
• Complete 11 convenient learning sessions
• Participate in out-of-class activities, including completing assignments, attending networking events and business support clinics
• Develop a tailored plan for growth prior to graduation
A Network of Support
Through the program you will get opportunities to learn from other like-minded business owners, receive expert advice from business professionals and get one-on-one business advising.
ARE YOU READY TO GROW?
Apply today at https://www.10ksbapply.com/baltimore
Will Holmes Consulting is contracted to promote the Goldman Sachs 10k Small Businesses program in Maryland. For more information, contact Will Holmes directly at 410-914-7730 or complete the form below: