Executive Retreats are a fantastic way for organizations to:
- Work on the strategic vision and plan for the future
- Identify ways to work better as a group and learn more about team members
- Better understand individual communication styles and personality types
- Celebrate and reward outstanding achievement and top performers
- Address a serious matter with distraction and interruption
When planning a retreat we help you consider:
- What’s the purpose?
- How often will these retreats occur?
- How many people will attend?
- Are there any internal/ political/ personality conflicts that should be addressed or avoided?
- What is the mixture of the responsibility level of the attendees?
- Are there any special needs, diets or restrictions?
- Is this a virtual retreat, onsite or offsite?
- What types of technology, props, tools or equipment are needed?
- What types of lodging or overnight accommodations are needed?
- What are the desired outcomes for the retreat?
- Should the event relax, inform, strengthen or invigorate the team? Or some combination thereof?
WHC has worked with hundreds of business leaders to help them plan the future of their organizations and address key issues. Click here for testimonials. Schedule a free consultation with a Senior Adviser by completing the information below.