To create opportunity for growth for municipalities, emerging companies and non-profit organizations, and positively change the economy by providing affordable technology, strategy and development solutions.
Government Agencies; Municipalities; Investors; Growing Companies; and Non-Profit Organizations
Will Holmes Consulting (WHC) is a business management and technology consulting firm in Baltimore, Maryland with clients and partners including The U.S. Department of Defense, The Small Business Administration, SoundExchange, Sony Music, The University of Baltimore, The Harbor Bank of Maryland, Wells Fargo Bank, The National Urban League, The Greater Baltimore Leadership Association and The Reginald F. Lewis Museum.
We have trained hundreds of aspiring entrepreneurs, new managers, and seasoned leaders in our speaking events, workshops and webinars. Since 2006, we have created solutions for non-profit and for-profit organizations in a variety of industries. Our team of subject matter experts have developed business operations and technology solutions that have helped these organizations create structure and consistency, add staff, increase revenue, implement new technology and improve services. This type of growth helps to increase the number of local jobs, the local tax base and the overall economy. In addition, we have created trusted relationships with lenders, investors and private equity who assist us in creating opportunities for buyers and sellers of businesses.
Our work with Entrepreneurs and Growing Businesses has been recognized by the Mayor’s Office of Baltimore and The Greater Baltimore Leadership Association. In our effort to strengthen the economy through better entrepreneurship, we have partnered with various groups such as The U.S. Small Business Administration, MECU, the Mayor’s Office of Employment Development, Howard County Schools, Baltimore City Schools, the Reginald F. Lewis Museum, Black Professional Men, Inc., Business and Professional Women of Towson, Towson University, and Baltimore Professionals and Entrepreneurs to provide training and tried and true solutions to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- New Technology Adoption (web design; digital marketing; SalesForce implementations; call center technical training and utilization; customer relationship management (CRM) system design; new cloud phone systems; new databases; data cleansing; optimized hardware; new software; infrastructure assessments and outsourced IT departments)
- Business Operations Strategy (growth and marketing strategy; commercial loans; fundraising strategies; market research; government contract research; operational turn around; focus groups; leadership retreats and strategic planning sessions)
- Emerging Entity and Organizational Development (customized marketing/ sales/ customer service/ management training programs; entrepreneurship training; project and program management; executive leadership consultation; process change management; and implementation of new policies and programs)
- Business Loans (construction, purchase order, payroll, equipment; merchant cash advances; working capital)
- Sale of a Business (assistance with the selection of qualified buyers)
- Purchase of a Business (assistance with the selection of businesses with existing cash flow and customers)
- Business Plan Development (We offer a 5 step Business Plan Program to help develop your business idea into a detailed plan that is attractive to lenders, investors and partners)
- Business Conference Development (MoneyBaltimore Minority and Small Business Conference, Total Woman Conference, 30 Steps for Startups)
To schedule a free consultation, enter your information below:>
About our Founder, Will Holmes
Will Holmes is a trusted business adviser with clients and partners including The U.S. Department of Defense, The Small Business Administration, SoundExchange, Sony Music, The University of Baltimore, The Harbor Bank of Maryland, Wells Fargo Bank, The National Urban League, The Greater Baltimore Leadership Association, Reginald F. Lewis Museum, and many more…
Mr. Holmes has over 20 years of experience helping organizations increase revenue and efficiency by streamlining existing processes, creating new systems and providing marketing strategy and customized training to executives and staff. In 2006, Will Holmes founded WHC, a business management and technology consulting firm, serving government agencies, non-profit organizations and hundreds of small and growing companies across the United States.
Mr. Holmes is a highly-recognized, award-winning business consultant with an engaging personality, incredible business acumen and over 2 decades of experience in helping companies make more money. Will Holmes has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and growing businesses, helping them to create structure for their vision and implement the processes and technology to support their goals. He works in the Baltimore community with various charities and organizations to create opportunities for aspiring entrepreneurs, youth and the underserved.
Will Holmes Consulting has received two Certificates of Recognition from the Mayor’s Office of the City of Baltimore (two different administrations), and accolades from The Greater Baltimore Leadership Association, Municipal Employees Credit Union (MECU), National Association of African Americans in Human Resources, and the Mayor’s Office of Employment Development for its work with aspiring entrepreneurs and youth.
Additionally, Will Holmes regularly leads workshops for the Small Business Administration, and has created a 26 page Marketing Essentials E-Workbook that has been highly praised by SBA workshop attendees, growing businesses, and new entrepreneurs. Will Holmes also founded a social group called Baltimore Professionals and Entrepreneurs that meets throughout the month to discuss career and entrepreneur challenges and engage in learning and development workshops. The group currently has over 4200 active members. (Watch video of Will Holmes speaking)
Prior to starting Will Holmes Consulting, Will Holmes worked as a Director at SoundExchange (digital performance royalty distribution); Director of Operations for Debt Shield (debt settlement); General Manager for Amstar Mortgage (mortgage lending); Call Center Director for Residential Lending Corporation (mortgage lending); and Manager of the Outbound Call Center for Amerix (debt management).
Will attended the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. Will currently lives in Baltimore with his Son, William.