To create opportunity for growth for municipalities, emerging companies and non-profit organizations, and positively change the economy by providing affordable technology, strategy and development solutions.
Government Agencies; Municipalities; Investors; Growing Companies; and Non-Profit Organizations
Will Holmes Consulting (WHC) is a business management and technology consulting firm in Baltimore, Maryland. We have trained hundreds of aspiring entrepreneurs, new managers, and seasoned leaders in our speaking events, workshops and webinars. Since 2006, we have created solutions for non-profit and for-profit organizations in a variety of industries. Our team of subject matter experts have developed business operations and technology solutions that have helped these organizations create structure and consistency, add staff, increase revenue, implement new technology and improve services. This type of growth helps to increase the number of local jobs, the local tax base and the overall economy. In addition, we have created trusted relationships with lenders, investors and private equity who assist us in creating opportunities for buyers and sellers of businesses.
Our work with Entrepreneurs and Growing Businesses has been recognized by the Mayor’s Office of Baltimore and The Greater Baltimore Leadership Association. In our effort to strengthen the economy through better entrepreneurship, we have partnered with various groups such as The U.S. Small Business Administration, MECU, the Mayor’s Office of Employment Development, Howard County Schools, Baltimore City Schools, the Reginald F. Lewis Museum, Black Professional Men, Inc., Business and Professional Women of Towson, Towson University, and Baltimore Professionals and Entrepreneurs to provide training and tried and true solutions to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- New Technology Adoption (web design; digital marketing; SalesForce implementations; call center technical training and utilization; customer relationship management (CRM) system design; new cloud phone systems; new databases; data cleansing; optimized hardware; new software; infrastructure assessments and outsourced IT departments)
- Business Operations Strategy (business planning; marketing strategy; commercial loans; fundraising strategies; market research; government contract research; operational turn around; focus groups; leadership retreats and strategic planning sessions)
- Emerging Entity and Organizational Development (customized marketing/ sales/ customer service/ management training programs; entrepreneurship training; project and program management; executive leadership consultation; process change management; and implementation of new policies and programs)
- Business Loans (construction, purchase order, payroll, equipment; merchant cash advances; working capital)
- Sale of a Business (assistance with the selection of qualified buyers)
- Purchase of a Business (assistance with the selection of businesses with existing cash flow and customers)
To schedule a free consultation, enter your information below:>
About our Founder, Will Holmes
Will Holmes has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and growing businesses, helping them to create structure for their vision and implement the processes and technology to support their goals. He works in the Baltimore community with various charities and organizations to create opportunities for aspiring entrepreneurs, youth and the underserved.
Will Holmes has over 15 years of experience in: business operations leadership, project management; workflow management; technical training; software end-user training; soft skills training; business process re-engineering and improvement; workflow development and process transformation; new technology implementations; successful software point releases; project requirements gathering; business process mapping; web design; and business plan and marketing plan creation. Will founded Will Holmes Consulting in Baltimore, Maryland in 2006 as a business management and technology consulting firm focused on providing complete solutions for growing businesses. Will Holmes Consulting specializes in business operations process improvement, implementation of new technology, and customized technical and soft skills training. (Download brochure)
Will Holmes Consulting has received a Certificate of Recognition from the Mayor’s Office of the City of Baltimore, and accolades from The Greater Baltimore Leadership Association, Municipal Employees Credit Union (MECU), National Association of African Americans in Human Resources, and the Mayor’s Office of Employment Development for its work with aspiring entrepreneurs and youth.
Additionally, Will Holmes regularly leads workshops for the Small Business Administration, and has created a 26 page Marketing Essentials E-Workbook that has been highly praised by SBA workshop attendees, growing businesses, and new entrepreneurs. Will Holmes also founded a social group called Baltimore Professionals and Entrepreneurs that meets throughout the month to discuss career and entrepreneur challenges and engage in learning and development workshops. The group currently has over 4200 active members. (Watch video of Will Holmes speaking)
Prior to starting Will Holmes Consulting, Will Holmes worked as a Director at SoundExchange (digital performance royalty distribution); Director of Operations for Debt Shield (debt settlement); General Manager for Amstar Mortgage (mortgage lending); Call Center Director for Residential Lending Corporation (mortgage lending); and Manager of the Outbound Call Center for Amerix (debt management).
Will attended the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. Will currently lives in Baltimore with his Son, William.