Business Operations Strategy
A few questions:
- Do you have a desire to grow your business?
- Do you want more opportunities, higher returns and greater impact?
- Do you want more customers, happier employees and more revenue this year?
If you answered yes, you may need business operations strategic planning and process implementation.
What is business operations strategy?
Simply, it’s the method we use to capture your current business process, identify its strengths and weaknesses and create improvements via process, training, personnel, and technology changes.
When Will Holmes Consulting works with a growing company, we look at the entire process. We want to know how marketing, sales, customer service, operations, accounting and technology all work together to attract, convert and maintain customers and consistently produce a high quality product or service. We work with your staff and managers to fully document your business processes, detailing how your staff and technology truly interact with internal and external customers, and with each other. Then, we work with you to develop a strategy for process re-engineering and the addition of new technology to increase overall efficiency and greater revenue. For new businesses, we guide Entrepreneurs through the business plan process, helping with marketing research and strategy and selection of the management team.
- Call Center Planning and Optimization
- Financial Services Business Operations
- Customer Service Enhancement
- Sales Process Creation and Improvement
- Business Process Mapping and Re-Engineering
- Turn Around and Change Management
- Project and Program Management
- Business Plans and Marketing Strategy
We have provided business operations strategic planning and process implementation for non-profit and for profit companies in the following industries:
- Art and Culture
- Beauty and Hair
- Debt Management and Debt Settlement
- Department of Defense
- Government Contracting
- Health and Wellness
- Human Resources, Training and Development
- Mortgage and Real Estate
- Music and Entertainment
- Non-Profit Community Enrichment
- Restaurant and Hospitality
- Royalty Collection and Distribution
- Solar Energy
We are ready to help you maximize your organization. To schedule a consultation, enter your information below: